If you don’t have time to go to the gym or you are travelling- then your basement, your drawing room, your hotel room and your own body weight you need to perform these five exercises for your upper body-fat:
- PUSH UPS: It is the best exercise you can do anywhere. It helps in building strength in your upper body and works on core muscles as well. There are different types of Push Ups which you can do after developing strength like Reverse Push Ups, Diamond Push-ups, Explosive Push-ups, Clap Push-ups etc. Beginner can start with knee Push-ups.
- PULL UPS: Pull ups are one of the difficult body-weight movement. It works on your back muscles, Biceps and here abs work as Stabilizer. Beginner can start with assisted pull ups or Australian pull ups like shown below:
3. TRICEPS DIPS: This movement mainly train the triceps. And it’s works with major synergists Anterior deltoid, pectorialis muscles and rhomboid muscles. Core Activation is high in this movement. There is intensity level from beginner to Super Advance which is shown in the below picture:
4. JUMPING JACKS: This works on your upper and lower body both. It keeps your heart healthy because of good cardiovascular exercise. By doing this, you can improve coordination, muscle toning and flexibility.
5. ELBOW TO PALM GET UPS: This movement helps in sculpting your arms and shoulder in addition to your core. In Elbow plan, you recruit more core muscles and while getting up, you recruit more shoulder and arms muscles.
Include these five exercise in your workout even when you are in hurry or you are travelling. This can give you the burn of good body-weight workout.
Also, kindly let us know in the comments which type of exercise you want me to post in the future.