Your hairs health depends on your food. It’s gonna effect on your hair as well whatever you are eating. So, instead of eating only to get leaner, start eating for overall health whether it’s to get leaner or internal health or related to your nails , hair or skin.
Here are some food and nutrients which you should include in your daily life to keep yourself healthy including hairs too. And why not eat to look good ?
There are most important nutrients which you should include to keep your hair healthy:
1. Vitamin D: Vitamin D is the most important nutrients when it comes to keep your hairs healthy. Research says that vitamin D helps create new hair follicles and wake up dormant ones. Falling short on this nutrient can lead to other health issues, so listen to what your hair is telling you and ask your doc for a blood test.
2. Omega-3 fatty acids: “Essential fatty acids like fish oil are commonly found in hair support supplements,” Gray says.It lucricates your hair. It is not just good for your heart, skin , bones and brain but for hair as well.
Best food sources: Flaxseed oil, chia seeds, English walnuts, salmon, herring.
3. Biotin: It’s also known as vitamin B7. It is very critical to create building blocks of hair. “If you don’t have enough biotin in your diet, your body can’t build keratin protein”.
4. Vitamin C: It plays a very important role in protein metabolism. If your diet is low in vitamin C, it will result in hair loss. sufficient vitamin C consumption boost intestinal absorption of protein.
Best food sources: Red sweet pepper, orange juice, oranges, grapefruit juice, kiwifruit.
5. Iron: Iron is required for the formation of red blood cells which carry oxygen and nutrients to the hair to help it grow.
Best food sources: Fortified breakfast cereal, oysters, white beans, dark chocolate, beef liver.