Sleeping is also of two types:
- Healthy Sleeping
- Unhealthy Sleeping
Your routine throughout the day decides your sleep. Your eating and drinking habits, the medications you take and how you spend your evening – can impact on your sleep quality.
Unhealthy eating and drinking disorder can effect on your sleep. Your timing can effect on it. These are few tips which can help you for better sleep if you apply it on yourself:
- If you don’t fall asleep in 15-20 min, get out of bed.
- Try not to eat big meal before bed, that can cause indigestion which leads to unhealthy sleep.
- Try not to use electronic devices before 30 min of Bedtime.
- Exercise and maintain a healthy eating .
- Reduce your fluid intake before bedtime.
- Make a consistent sleep schedule in which your sleeping time is fixed and duration of minimum 7 hours should be fixed.
- Avoid consuming caffeine before 4 hours of bedtime.
- Get up in the morning at the same time, even on weekends.