A active and healthy lifestyle is not just for weight loss. Some people think “Being active is only for the weight loss or to maintain a healthy weight” . This is absolutely wrong. There are lot of people out there who workout for different benefits.
Some people have high metabolism, so they think we don’t need to work out because they carry a good and healthy weight. But being sedentary is not the way to be healthy.” Looking healthy and feeling healthy “both are different. Here are some other benefits of being active except healthy weight management:
- Being Active or Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of Heart attack.
- If you are physically active, then you can reduce your bad cholesterol level.
- It makes you feel good inside out.
- It lowers the risk of type2 Diabetes.
- By Being Active , your bones and Joints will get strong.
- Weight training can increase muscle mass in your body .
- Exercise increases your metabolism and digestion.