When you don’t like to eat oats and you search for different recipies to make it tasty , so here you go . Try this recipie of protein pancakes :
Ingredients: (For one Serving)
30-40 gram oats
2 whole eggs
One medium size banana
50-70 ml milk
- Roast the oats until it turns little brown.
- Grind it in the thick powdered form.
- Mix oats, banana, eggs and milk together. You can put stevia for more sweetness .
- Add water according to the required consistency.
- Take non stick pan and pour the mixture on it. Flip it to cook from another side.
- You can add topping with strawberry or nuts.
- It is high in protein.
- It is high in healthy carbs.
- It has healthy fat which helps in absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
- Egg has choline which is very necessary for your body for DNA synthesis.
- It has high potassium and powerful antioxidants.