1. Yellow Moong Daal
2. Tofu or paneer
7. Ginger garlic paste
8. Curry leaves
10. Spices ( Turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder)
11. Salt ( As per taste)
1. Soaked Yellow Moong Daal overnight.
2. Rinse all the water and grind it until it becomes smooth.
3. Put spices and salt into it and ginger garlic paste.
4. For filling, heat some olive oil and add some cumin seeds, Curry leaves.
5. Put some onion , carrot , capsicum and corn into it.
6. When all the vegetables start getting red, add Tofu or paneer into it .
7. Add some salt and spices into it.
8. Let it cook for 3-5 min and at the end, put some coriander into it.
Method to make this crepe:
1. Grease your pan with some olive oil ( use cooking brush if you have).
2. Put moong daal mixture over the pan like you put for south indian dosa.
3. Cook it from both the side. Don’t cook the side where you are gonna put paneer masala.
4. After putting masala, fold it from both the side.
5. Enjoy this with green mint chutney or coconut chutney.